Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GiGi My First part 1

   There is way too much drama in the life of Gigi...just sayin'. I am going to compress my relationship status’ that I have ever had into a post....or at least make an attempt at it. Don’t worry there aren’t that many. Unlike most gay men, I don’t sleep with every guy that has two legs and walks by. That’s just not me…I may flirt with them, but not normally have sex with them.
"Sometimes love is all that matter" ~Taylor
  
   2009 was the year that I had my first relationship. His name was Taylor; we both were doing the same internship and saw each other all the time. He was tall well built and very handsome. He had a crooked smile, the type that made you wonder what he was thinking, and dark eyes. I was the intern manager, so the first day I was made aware of how many interns there was going to be that year; 3 other interns. Two girls and one other guy. The first day I met the girls and later that day I was going to meet Taylor. I was kind of dreading it. I figured he would be tall and strong (aren’t they all?). I was right. At first I was a little intimidated. I was the smallest in stature. But it ended up not posing a problem. When I saw him, I thought he was straight, I mean straight. He was a country type boy who liked bikes, guns, and racing.

   I was the only intern, at that time, which lived on the property. So I would be there late working and every now and then Taylor would stay longer and help. I was very intent on finishing my jobs. Then I realized how HOT he was, and suggested we go canoeing after work. The property consisted of 150 acres, horses, ponds, canoes, ATVs, and so much more. He hopped onto the ATV and looked back waiting for me to jump onto the back of it…He was sooo HOT. We drove / speedily raced to the pond and proceeded to canoe. Let me paint the scenery for you. The Pond is surrounded by woods on three sides, on the forth is a clover field filled with scented purple flowers, the sun was setting and you could hear the bullfrogs chirping under the pond plants. It was really beautiful… Then it happened, that awkward silence that always appears when you both realize that you like the other person. OMG what do I do, I had never felt this way for someone before, especially someone who I thought was straight! So I did my usual, nothing, I did nothing.

Eventually we pulled the canoe back to the shore after jumping into the water and getting all wet. I couldn’t help but notice his great pecs under the shirt that was sticking to his body because of the water. We sat on top of one of the three picnic tables that surrounded the pond. We only brought one towel because we didn’t imagine that we would need any at all. The sun was setting and the temperature was getting colder. Because of my 2% body fat :P, I started shivering, So he put his towel over both of us. I was sooooo awkward. I mean seriously, I was soooo awkward. I tried not to touch his body with mine and looked the complete opposite direction toward the expanse to my right. The bullfrogs kept singing and it was nice. I looked over at him only to find him staring at me. When we looked at eachother, he smiled one of those smiles and leaned in to kiss me on my forehead. I couldn’t help but smile back. We got really close to having sex that night, by the pond, on top of a picnic table. But I was too afraid of it. I hadn’t ever admitted that I was gay to other people and was still a virgin. But I really wanted him.

~GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment